HOW DID I FIND MY TRUE MATE WHEN LITERALLY EVERYTHING
WAS STACKED AGAINST ME?
I had every possible reason to feel hopeless about finding a mate.
I had all the worst deficits:
Non-traditional views, raised by Buddhist parents, a healer: basically freakie deakie!
An almost perfect score of having relationships with men who were alcoholics or drug addicts or mentally unstable or all of the above
Self-imposed 10 year stretch of being single (to make sure I didn’t hook up with one of the above kinds of men); by the way, it didn’t work at the time
Which is why I’m here to tell you my story of how I found my mate.
MY “HELL NO!” POINT
Shortly after moving across the country to my hometown of Vancouver, I reunited with an ex-boyfriend from 25 years ago at a time when I was living on my mom’s couch (past the age of 40!) and had been single for ten years. You know, a really stable time in my life where I could be trusted to make reasonable decisions.
Our relationship was an intense and traumatic tight-rope walk between the past and the present ending in a crash and burn to top all crash and burns.
I was knocked to my hands and knees.
When I was able to function again, I told the Universe that I was NEVER GOING TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN.
I didn’t care what had to happen or what it would take I was going to break the devastating pattern of swinging between isolation and highly dysfunctional relationships.
THE BUCK STOPS HERE
I stopped blaming my parents
I stopped complaining about how there were no good men left
I stopped believing the story that I was too fucked up and weird to have a loving relationship with a quality man
I STOPPED EVERYTHING
And went about the serious business of finding my mate
EXACTLY 10 MONTHS LATER I MET MY MATE
He is stable and strong in every way--emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually
He is loving
He is funny
He is sexy
He is healthy
He is kind
He is smart
He is financially stable
He loves me for who I am
He supports me in every aspect of my life
He is 100% reliable
He is 100% committed to me
AND WE ARE DEEPLY IN LOVE: THIS IS WHAT IS POSSIBLE FOR YOU!
Ready? Get started with my free powerful tool!
This is the exact tool I used to accelerate the arrival of my True Mate into my life. Say goodbye to the endless string of "unavailable" men followed by years of being isolated and alone.
Use this simple and effective manifestation process to get your energy clear and focused so you can finally break this cycle and have the love you're truly meant to have. Sign up here:
1. Dark night of the soul or not—nothing stands in the way of my morning coffee.
2. You are what you eat. And think. And feel. And it all shows up as a mirror in the physical body.
3. Watching an animated Disney movie while baking a vegan chocolate cake is my idea of a rockin’ good time.
4. My clients are my almond milk to my coffee (that's a compliment). If I can’t be their tireless cheerleader and most trusted mentor as they reach their greatest potential, I am an unhappy camper.
5. I like coffee. And pointing out the obvious. And using repetition. And repeating myself.
6. I ain’t afraid of no ghost! (unless it’s standing in my living room in which case I’m as terrified as the grey-haired child in Sixth Sense). All kidding aside: I am VERY TUNED IN.
7. A month in Bali riding motorcycles, doing yoga in the suffocating heat and drinking $20 carafes of freshly squeezed fruit juice is my idea of a traveling good time.
8. Learning to love ALL OF MYSELF has been the hardest & best thing I’ve ever done. BUT I’M HERE TO ASSURE YOU—IT CAN BE DONE.
9. Forgiveness may take time, but it is EVERYTHING AND LIFE-CHANGING.
10. Animals are smarter, kinder and better than all of us and the sooner we realize and accept this truth, the sooner all of the world’s problems will be solved.